A Travel Health Insurance policy can protect you from a variety of unexpected circumstances while you’re traveling.
Traveling to abroad can be stressful to being with. There are a lot of things to remember and get in order with an international trip. Your health insurance while abroad is one of the things you should not have to stress about. With a travel health plan, if you are abroad and have an accident or become ill, it provides key medical benefits in case of an emergency.
Depending on where you travel, you may encounter language and currency barriers that prevent you from accessing high-quality medical care. Traveling unprotected can leave you vulnerable to paying high out-of-pocket medical expenses, and navigating a foreign health care system without the assistance you need. However, with a travel health insurance plan, you can worry less and experience more knowing you have medical coverage and a trusted health expert who can support you in your time of need.
What does Travel Health Insurance Cover?
- Accidental injury, sickness, or death of you, a traveling companion or a family member
- Reimbursement for unexpected medical costs due to emergency medical care
- Reimbursement for unexpected dental costs due to an accident
- Advance payments to medical facilities
- Coordination of and payment for emergency medical evacuation services
- AD&D and travel accident benefits to help take care of you or your family if you are seriously injured or killed while traveling
- Emergency travel assistance services
Traveling abroad is an exciting experience, but unpredictable illnesses and accidents can happen. Even worse, the resulting medical bills can be overwhelming. Whether you are going on a trip for business or pleasure, we can help you find the appropriate travel health insurance policy for you.
Here is a video to help explain more about what a Travel Health Policy does: