A travel health insurance policy can protect you from a variety of unexpected circumstances while you're traveling.
What does Travel Health Insurance Cover?
- Accidental injury, sickness, or death of you, a traveling companion or a family member
- Reimbursement for unexpected medical costs due to emergency medical care.
- Reimbursement for unexpected dental costs due to an accident.
- Advance payments to medical facilities and help get emergency medical transportation when you are injured.
- Coordination of and payment for emergency medical evacuation services, including medical care providers to attend to you until you reach an appropriate medical care facility.
- AD&D and travel accident benefits to help take care of you or your family if you are seriously injured or killed while traveling.
- Emergency travel assistance services to help you locate a local an appropriate medical facility to care for your medical needs and those of your family.
Even if you are already enrolled in a health plan, your coverage is limited when you travel abroad. In fact, your plan may not pay to have you safely evacuated if you are critically ill.
Travel health coverage is literally indispensable for international trips, and for travelers of all ages and occupations. It is a great way to take control over the potential health threats or injuries on a trip.
Whether you’re planning on going solo or with a group of friends or family, Gnade Insurance Group can help you find an appropriate international travel health insurance policy that meets your needs.