Being in an auto accident can happen to anyone and it can be very scary when it happens. Below is a list of what the insurance carriers will need to know after an accident happens and an infographic of how to stay safe when it does.
Q. I’ve been in an auto accident – what now?
A. Start by reporting your claim to Gnade or your insurance carrier.
They need to know:
• When the accident occurred
• Where the accident occurred (be as specific as possible)
• How the accident happened
• What kind of vehicle or vehicles were involved (including the year, make, and model)
• A description of the damage on each vehicle
• The names and contact information of people involved in the accident
• The extent of any injuries to people involved in the accident
• The names and contact information of anyone who witnessed the accident
• The name of the law enforcement agency that responded and the police report number, if police were contacted
Visit our website for information on auto insurance or call us.